Winter Sale - Receive a 15% Discount if you book your...
Whitewater Adventure Outfitters 20th Anniversary Special...
15% off 1/2 Day Adventure. Reserve early for 2013. Must...
1/2 Off Rafting Trips - Buy One Get One 1/2 Off! Valid on...
25% off for reservations made before 5/31
Call about our discounted rafting and zip line packages!...
50% off selected dates in August! KIDS RAFT FREE on...
10% off all Arkansas River rafting trips booked before...
AVA's Colorado Rafting - Rafting in Keystone, Colorado
Find discounted rafting near you! World-class raft trips on 8 Colorado rivers for all ages and abilities: family rafting to the most advanced whitewater. FREE wetsuits and jackets. Also offering climbing, fishing, horseback riding, cabins, camping. Rafting only 30 min from Denver on Clear Creek and trips near Vail, Aspen, Summit County, Winter Park, Steamboat. See our award-winning website today!
Toll Free: 800-370-0581
Toll Free: 800-370-0581
BOOK YOUR TRIP ONLINE
Station: ARKANSAS RIVER NEAR NATHROP, CO
Time: May 23, 2013 at 9:45 am
Station: BLUE RIVER NEAR DILLON, CO
Time: May 23, 2013 at 10:00 am
Station: COLORADO RIVER BELOW GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CO.
Time: May 23, 2013 at 9:15 am
Station: DOLORES RIVER NEAR SLICK ROCK, CO.
Time: May 23, 2013 at 10:00 am
Rafting Trips Offered
- 1/2 Day
- 3/4 Day
- Full Day
- Multi Day
- Gift Shop
- Children Welcome
- Hot Showers Available
- Photos/CD Available
- ATV Tour
- Rock Climbing
- We're still looking for an awesome retail team at our Idaho Springs office - if you're looking for a summer job,... http://t.co/iayR9jwz0E - about 1 day ago
- We've partnered with Shell Gas stations across Colorado on the Coloado ActionPass promotion - buy 10 gallons of... http://t.co/82RAar0YVw - about 2 days ago
- AVA's partnered with Shell gas stations! Buy 10 gal gas & get exclusive discounts on rafting, ziplining, & rock climbing #ColoradoAc - about 3 days ago
- Our rivers are flowing strong and rafting conditions are excellent! Get out here and join us! http://t.co/9B8tWyy4DV - about 4 days ago
- Advanced Class V rapids just a short drive from the front range! What are you waiting for! http://t.co/S2OVbaSFPi - about 5 days ago
- The rivers are crankin'! Get out there and enjoy the whitewater :) - about 5 days ago
- Rafting the Colorado River with AVA this year? Add that extra rush of excitement and take the plunge off Jump Rock! http://t.co/FngJEbutej - about 6 days ago
- Looking for a rush? Get out on the Arkansas River for a day of class V excitement! Advanced level whitewater trips... http://t.co/jHeywU8k2d - about 7 days ago
- Our sales staff went ziplining in Idaho Springs this morning - they were all smiles when they got back to the... http://t.co/i8V5VgaZ9v - about 8 days ago
- Water levels are rising every day! If you want big water, the end of May and beginning of June looks like a... http://t.co/SfLzfsdUEn - about 8 days ago
- We're still running discounts for half price rafting and zipline! Check 'em out: http://t.co/ciTYvUVUZR - about 8 days ago
- Upper Colorado trips start running this Friday - that means float trips, stand up paddle trips, and inflatable... http://t.co/XsSm5dtRgs - about 9 days ago
- RT @avarafting: Our snowpack jumped up ~5% statewide over the weekend. http://t.co/jHUDgfixiY - about 37 days ago
- Our snowpack jumped up ~5% statewide over the weekend. http://t.co/jHUDgfixiY - about 37 days ago
- Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic events in Boston today. - about 38 days ago
- RT @avarafting: The extra foot of snow across CO this AM is definitely going to help the 2013 rafting season! - about 39 days ago
- The extra foot of snow across CO this AM is definitely going to help the 2013 rafting season! - about 39 days ago
- WOW, powder day! A foot+ of snow around Summit County! http://t.co/HQnyErrUvN - about 39 days ago
- We can't believe it, either... just TWO WEEKS until we start to run rafting trips! http://t.co/l2hDZw4RhR - about 40 days ago
- It might be the middle of April, but we've still got falling snow in Breckenridge! - about 41 days ago
- Today is the FINAL DAY to book at our 2012 prices. It's also the final day of our awesome BOGO discounts - don't... http://t.co/TbouiGjJj1 - about 41 days ago
- We'd love to see Brown's Canyon get additional protection, not to mention recognition for being an amazing part... http://t.co/vNl1GQojYx - about 44 days ago
- We ran some awesome #ZiplineTours on Saturday and Sunday - join us this coming weekend for more mountaintop fun :) - about 45 days ago
- Check out this cool video about Brown's and get in the mood for summer rafting! http://t.co/18nzTD0i66 - about 45 days ago
- Research says you should go rafting this summer ;) http://t.co/lM1Et2thPp - about 46 days ago
- If you're thinking of booking a rafting or ziplining trip, you might want to book by April 12th - not only do our... http://t.co/WydACfphfm - about 47 days ago
- What do YOU think makes Colorado Colorado? http://t.co/DCF8mqjmjM - about 48 days ago
- RT @avarafting RT @vailmtn: Same here! SO much going on for #SpringBackToVail! RT @FSVail: - about 50 days ago
- April snow showers bring May whitewater - Breck's reporting 7", Copper's reporting 6", and Beaver Creek 9"! http://t.co/MZP0qBjz8K - about 50 days ago
- I posted 5 photos on Facebook in the album "Final March Zipline Tours" http://t.co/X0uhe2WyKP - about 51 days ago
- Happy April! Whitewater rafting trips start in one month :) - about 51 days ago
- “@avarafting: Ziplining today and tomorrow! Enjoy the spring weather...” Then hike in Summit County! http://t.co/iLD3iv2MJR - about 54 days ago
- Ziplining today and tomorrow! Enjoy the spring weather... - about 54 days ago
- Some additional protection in the works for Brown's Canyon. http://t.co/xS8T4MOplX - about 54 days ago
- More fun on the Upper Colorado - we're not quite sure what's going on here, but we still think it's awesome! http://t.co/EP7XGZCuaI - about 55 days ago
- Youngster having fun at Jump Rock on the Upper Colorado last summer - too cute! http://t.co/2Qj9ieOCcF - about 58 days ago
- Gotta love that late March sunshine! http://t.co/aKqt6gfJZw - about 59 days ago
- BOGO discounts on rafting and ziplining expire this Friday - don't miss out! - about 60 days ago
- More awesome new trips! This one's on Clear Creek: http://t.co/jxT2cjATUM - about 61 days ago
- Get out there and enjoy the fresh snow and the sunshine - another storm is supposed to roll through this evening :) http://t.co/ANYBRBCBDn - about 62 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/sK5Zq8U0fu - about 65 days ago
- Mother Nature brought her A-game today :) http://t.co/qdTSe8ZfwN - about 65 days ago
- We've extended our early season specials: you can STILL buy one, get one half off on March and April zipline... http://t.co/nnSsqH3TAE - about 66 days ago
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "Saturday's Zipline Tour" http://t.co/YIuQUQOVxH - about 67 days ago
- Two weeks until April, which means April rafting trips are almost here...! http://t.co/snDN9WQyD9 - about 68 days ago
- Who's excited to zipline this weekend?!? We've still got a few spots open! http://t.co/Xj3vGzI3Az - about 69 days ago
- Kinda cool: http://t.co/YZ9VpLaCW1 - about 72 days ago
- If we were to create a new trip on the Arkansas, the Colorado, or Clear Creek, what would you want it to include? - about 73 days ago
- Fresh powder on the ground and bluebird skies - get out there and enjoy it! http://t.co/y5BCPTFrck - about 74 days ago
- I posted 4 photos on Facebook in the album "Rafting Clear Creek Summer 2012" http://t.co/gl8S6XS7Za - about 75 days ago